Kickstarting an anthology
120,000 words at $0.06/word comes out to $7,200 with a goal of $10,000
—|— $7,200 | Paying authors $800 | Cover artist $2,000 | Other costs - contributor copies, KS rewards, etc.
- Arcana (or other Tarot thingy) but for mainstream press
- Post-Self (or other shared-universe anthology)
- Stories about transition - maybe individual aspects or snapshots of portions rather than the whole thing
- Transition in the future - the how, the why, the social aspects, looking back historically, etc.
—|— $1 | Thank you $5 | Half digital copy $10 | Full digital copy $15 | Hard copy $25 | 1 hard copy, 1 donated copy $30 | 2 hard copies “for a friend” $50 | Signed hard copy???
- Copies for libraries/charities (10 per $100 over?)
- Pay authors more
- Internal illustrations